the last days I’ve found so many nice people on other amazing blogs and this makes me so happy:) Also if there are probably only around three people reading this I’m so lucky to know just that.
This is one of my favourite muffin/cupcake recipes and I hope it will taste you too. So let’s begin with the ingredients. (ca 12 servings)
- 100g melted butter
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 125ml milk
- 125g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 peeled, cored and finely cut apples
- 4 tablespoons oats
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat the oven too 200°C. Grease the Muffin tin or line with paper baking Cups
- Use a large bowl and stir together the melted butter, sugar, the egg and the milk. Sieve flour and baking Soda above and add the pinch of salt. Mix everything good together.
- Spoon the batter into the tin and spread the apple pieces over each cupcake. Give it a slightly push into the mass.
- Mix all the ingredients for the topping in another Little bowl and sprinkle it evenly over the apple bits.
- Bake it for about 20 minutes, until the cupcakes are risen. Let them ca 10 minutes in the baking tin.
So I really love these small sweet muffins. Tell me if you also like them and if you have questions about the recipe let me know in the comments.
xxx Girl on rainbow