Hey you, so today I’m doing the Miranda sings award. It’s the first award I’m ever doing and I’m nominated for. I was nominated by unknown-girl. Have a look at her blog, it is really cool! I hope you’ll like it and I also hope I won’t sound as I’m completely loving myself. I think we should not hide our positive sides but it could be very hard to allow yourself to be this confident and sure about your personality. Especially because you often only know the things you don’t like on yourself. Ok, enough about that 😛 So I think I will just go on with the award, right? First of all the rules:
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart!
- I’m a very ambitious person and therefore I get pretty good grades at school.
- I like to give new things a try even when they won’t work out in the end (for example this blog 😉 ).
- I’m quite athletic and do also have a sporty body.
- I’m proud of being a good friend and having a close, familiar friendship with the people I love.
- I like that I compaign myself for many different activities besides school.
- I’m glad I have hobbies like baking, cooking, reading, going outside, doing DIYs and making/listening to music (I think nowadays people often don’t do those things, they’re more doing stuff like video games and watching TV. I’m also doing this but not all the time).
- I’m weird but I think that’s not a bad thing.
It was quite difficult for me to do this award but in the end it’s finished! So I nominate the following poeple (sry if you’ve already done it , I don’t know):
Be sure to check out some of these blogs they’re all amazing!!! Also tell me iin the comments whether you like reading awards, tags and Q&As 🙂 I’m still glad about some more questions. Thanks for reading ❤
xxx Girl on rainbow