Hey you, so today I’m doing the Liebster tag. I was nominated by Ruby (thank you!!). Check out her blog it is really cool and you have to see one of her latest posts where she shares some amazing photography!!! So click on the link right now so you won’t forget to check it out later!
So first the rules:
- Tag the person who nominated you and thank them.
- Answer the 11 questions you are given.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers and tag them.
- Give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees.
Now, I’ve answered all the questions Ruby gave me, some really difficult ones 😛 Hope you like them.
1.What is your favorite fruit?
My favorite fruit are raspberries. I can put them almost everywhere. Yoghurt, muesli, ice-cream… But I also really like avocado at the moment even I’m just eating them since maybe two weeks
2.Why did you start your blog?
First I wanted to start blogging only because I wanted to share some recipes. I’m so obsessed with baking. Then I read Girl Online, by Zoe Sugg, my friend borrowed me, and I thought about not just blogging about baking. I thought it must be so cool to have a community on the internet and finding new friends there. So I just tried my best, even if nobody would ever had read it.
3.Who is your main inspiration in life?
My friends, other blogs, you guys, Pinterest and just my life. What happens, what I think about. Hope this is the way you wanted the question to be answered.
4.Something materialistic you couldn’t live without?
I think there are a few things without life would be not that nice. My laptop, my bed, my room, my phone (unfortunately), my piano….
5.Last place you were? (e.g. Shops, school, park…)
I was at my friend’s house yesterday evening.
6.What model of mobile phone do you have?
I have a Sony Xperia Z1 compact and I’m quite content with it.
7.Can you speak any other languages apart from English?
Yes, as you know I’m not a native English speaker so I can speak German and at school I also have Latin but I don’t think that counts to a language I can “speak”.
8.Are you good at art?
I would say I’m not bad. I like art and at the moment I’m also quite good at school at it, don’t know why. I’m not sure about whether I’m really good or not 😛
9.What color are your eyes?
10.What is your first memory?
Ehm… maybe one when I was three? Ruby that’s a difficult question! Maybe my third birthday or when I came into the kindergarten. But maybe I only know these things because I saw it on photos…
11.What date did you start your blog?
I made my blog on the 26th January and wrote the “about me” page. My first post I made on 28th January. Can’t believe how this goes after not a whole month!!
So here are the questions to my nominees:
- One situation in your life you were really happy
- What song was the last you listened?
- Book/movie everybody should have read/watched
- Funniest moment with your friends
- Who are your favorite bloggers and why?
- What do you think about when you’re home alone?
- What wish did you have when you were little?
- One thing you wish everybody in the world would know
- What do you want to reach through your blog, and why did you started?
- What is your favorite birthday present you’ve ever got?
- Do you have a place to go which you love? And why do you love it?
Sorry if you already been nominated, I did not know! And also if you’re not doing posts like that, sry! So I hope you found this post at least a bit interesting. Thx for reading! Love you ❤
xxx Girl on rainbow