Hey guys, today I will be sharing a new recipe with you. I really hope you like it. It isn’t a really sweet cake so for some of you, who like it more sweetly, add a bit more sugar.
Recipe for a banana cake
Ingredients for the cake:
- 3 mashed bananas
- 2 eggs
- 150g butter
- 50g brown sugar
- 1 small packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 150g flour
- 1 small packet of baking powder
Ingredients for the topping:
- 1-1.5 bananas
- 100g chocolate (rasps)
- whipped cream (200g-250g)
- Mix all the ingredients for the cake together and grease one tin with butter and breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C
- Bake the cake for about 45min-60min until it is brown and solid inside.
- Then you whisk the cream stiff.
- Slice the bananas for the topping and put them all over the cake.
- Put the cream above and decorate it with the rest of the banana and the chocolate.
I hope you like the recipe, I would love to hear from you if you tried it! If there are anyquestions besure to leave me a comment! Also happy Easter to everyone ❤
xxx Girl on rainbow