Hey guys today I’m doing the Blogger Recognition award! I got nominated by Hanna from Otherassortedstuff. She’s one blogger I almost know from my beginning and you should check out her blog!
Here are the rules:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you.
- Give a brief story about how you got started blogging.
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
How I started Blogging:
I don’t have a Special Story like some other Bloggers. It actually began with me watching YouTube. I got watchful on Zoella and later on her blog. Then I borrowed Girl Online from a friend and after reading I was completely fascinated by Blogging. I read comments on Zoe’s blog and found some of the amazing Blogs I’m still reading. firstly, I only wrote comments on their Blogs and asked them for advice. I wasn’t sure at all whether I could write my own Posts and if anyone would read them. My favourite Thing about the thought of having my own blog was that I wanted to share my thoughts, my opinion, my voice, which doesn’t matter in the big world. And I wanted to find People and friends that were thinking the same way. another big Inspiration to me were youtuber who baked or cooked. I love cooking and baking and I thought it would be great to have something where I could share recipes and also find new ones form other People. Lately this blog turned more in a thoughtful personal blog, with less baking and cooking as I wished but I’m glad how it is! So I created “Girl on rainbow” my own cosy internet-Corner. I told a few People about it, my sister, my dad and one of my best friends. sometimes I think it was a bad idea to tell my dad because some days I feel like not being able to post everything I want, cause I don’t want him to know everything what’s going on in my head! I think that was a bit more than how I started Blogging but well…sry! 🙂
Giving advice to new Bloggers souns to me like I’m a experienced Blogger already, although I’m still Feeling like a Little kid in Blogging. But well what I would advice
- Don’t feel like you have to post something. When you’re just not in the mood for posting, then don’t do it! You should only post when you want and not see Blogging as duty. There is no one you have to prove you regularly Blogging! Your followers will have understanding1 I bet!
2. Your community is the best Thing you have! If you ever Need help, advice comfort or just someone to talk, ask other Bloggers. don’t be ashamed because at least one of them has gone through the same things or was in a similar Situation! I love all the people from other Blogs and they’re the best advice I have! (I hope These were Kind of good advice)
My nominations (15 seem a lot):
- Someone Online
- Life with Danielle
- Little Teens blog
- Rubys Cadence
- Dreaming of living
- Life, mindfully
Wow that were 15!! I’m sorry if you already did the Award and sorry if I didn’t nominated all of you!! Really I just thought about 10 minutes how to Switch and Change all the names but it stayes 15 nominations :((( Hope you enjoyed reading this Award! Thx love ya all ❤
xxx Girl on rainbow