Hey guys, my parents got me a littlepostcard with a recipe infront for the end of this School year and I managed to try it on Monday. I made it for lunch for me and my sister and it tasted really good! It is a sweet meal 😉
- 1 glass cherries
- 220g of buns (whatever Kind you like; they said in the recipe rye buns would taste especially good so I took These)
- 250ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 50g melted butter
- 70g sugar
- 1 sachet Vanilla sugar
- 1-2 tsp baking soda
- peel of 1 lemon
- some breadcrumbs
- I ate the whole Thing with Custard
- First drain the cherries.
- Cut the buns in small pieces and soak them in the milk.
- Seperate the yolk from the eggwhite and beat tthe eggwhite till it gets stuck.
- Mix the yolk together with the butter, sugar, vanilla sugar, baking Soda and the Lemon peel.
- Put the yolk-mass together with the cherries, then the buns and lastly fold in carefully the beaten eggwhites.
- Grease a flat casserole and scatter the breadcrumbs over it. Then you can pour the whole Thing in the casserole and bake it in the oven by 200 °C for about 30-40 minutes.
That’s it! Tell me whether you tried the recipe or want to, I hope it tastes you! Thanks for reading, I still got 2 1/2 weeks Holidays left. Do some of you also still have Holidays? And if not how’s School? 😛
xxx Girl on rainbow